costs:Php 575 (watsons,local department stores,revlon counters)
ColorBurst Lipstick uses Elasticolor technology to distribute rich color pigments evenly over lips and allows the formula to move comfortably with lips – like a second skin! ColorBurst Lipstick is also infused with moisturizers and antioxidants such as Sweet Almond Oil to improve lip texture and prevent drying.
- Innovative pigments provide immediate, high-pigment color release on lips to give rich color in just one swipe
- Unique Elasticolor technology hugs lips with an explosion of color that feels virtually weightless
- Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties
- Moisturizers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond Oil, improve lip texture
- Beautiful packaging, with premium bullet lipstick case and embossed Revlon logo on bullet
Nice Crisscross packaging.
the packaging looks and feels really classy,it looks a little like nars lipstick packaging to me,it has a sticker seal so its guaranteed new,and never been tested.
swatches(one swipe)-Left to right-BLUSH,TRUE RED,PLUM
some may find it a little tad she,the shade is buildable until you achieve your desired pigmentation..
without flash(top)/With Flash(bottom)-2 Swipes No LipLiner
with just one swipe this doesnt look like a true red to me at all,its more of a light red berry,but with two swipes i got the shade that i was looking for
Blush(left)with flash/Right(w/o)-3-4 swipes
Blush is my lips but better shade..i have to do several swipes for me to achieve this shade..
Plum(left)w/o flash/(right)with flash-2swipes
Plum is my shade when i want something that screams ATTITUDE!....the flash somewhat faded the shade off.
me wearing True red-Blush-Plum.
all have this semi glossy finish,which is a plus for me since i can always blot it off with a powder on a tissue.
True Red-i love this kind of shade on my lips,a lot of people complemented how nice this looks on my skintone,and how powerful it looks..=D(Classy!)
Blush-great for everyday wear,it looks exactly like my lips shade,but better!(Sweet!)
Plum-see how lovely it looks??i think this lipshade suits most skintone..its my "dont mess with me" Lipshade..=D(Edgy!)
now lets talk about the staying power
my lips with revlon true red..(with lipliner)applied at 11:00 am....i ate and drunk bottled water,etc etc. haha.some of the people who saw me wearing this lipshade asked what Lipstick am i wearing..is it from mac,chanel,etc..cause they love how true the red is on my lips.
me during the show at 6:00 pm..
see how it stayed...well the lip liner helped a lot but you can definitely tell that the lipstick is still almost as good as i applied it..never underestimate the power of a Lipliner girls.
- wide variety of shades (20 lipshades to choose from)
- great staying power
- in terms of moisturizing this wins compared to colorsensational(maybe bec it has sweet almond oil)
- very sleek packaging!
- pigmentation can be sheer and as bold as you want it to be.
- Doesnt feel heavy on the lips.(feels just like a lipbalm)
- Hugs my lips without sinking in on my liplines.
- Semi-Glossy finish.
- some may find it expensive
- no more...hehe
overall-i love the colorburst line.theres not much to say on a lipstick...as long as they have:
- Great Pigmentation
- Great lasting Power
- Great Finish
- and people notice how great you look or that theres something wonderful when you have it on its a Fab Lipstick to have,for me.
thats it ladies thanks for visiting..ohh and i will have to say my sincere apology to tristhen..more of this on my next post..ill make it all up to you dear.