okay im reviewing this one not as a skincare product but as beauty makeup product,cause im using this one as my makeup base..=D *winks*

 Garnier Light Complete is available in three bring-anywhere sizes, 40 ml (P110.00), 20ml (P65.00) and sachet (P10.00).
Saw this at watsons already,about a week ago.

The glory of bright and fair skin comes alive in one breakthrough multi-action whitening cream. Traverse the barriers of achieving complete fairness with one simple step. Garnier Light Complete acts on the top three skin enemies: dullness, excess oil and acne marks. It makes your skin visibly fairer while leaving it perfectly clarified.

Anti Dullness
Depending on one’s skin color, usual causes of dullness and uneven skin tone comes from overexposure to the sun—leaving skin severely damaged and dull. Acne scars on skin, leaves skin uneven and in need of a good exfoliating fix without the excess irritation.

Anti Dark Spots
Dark spots, also called hyper-pigmentation, are a common skin problem. There is a variety of conditions and agents that may cause dark spots to develop. Skin, when under the sun’s harsh rays (UVA/UVB) often reacts and produces dark spots. When skin undergoes trauma like acne, the healing process leaves the skin with spots that need to be evened out with a natural whitening cream.

Anti Acne Marks
Common enemy of most people, acne is caused by over sebum (oil) production, bacteria and the shedding of dead skin cells. Some stubborn dead skin cells remain attached to the new skin. When the oil reaches up the hair shaft and mixes with dead skin cells, it creates blackheads or white heads which may then escalate to severe acne.

the product claims.. (click photo)..

Ingredients(it contains dimethicone,so for those who are allergic to silicone,this product might not be for you)

heres the product,a thick white cream...you wont have a problem on spreading though.

on my bare face..
this was actually introduced to me by the MUA who glammed me during an event

with makeup on..(time 3:16pm)

after several hour of walking and carrying lil r,on a crowded mall,no blotting or retouching done..(10:26pm)..even if my makeup somewhat faded my face remained semi matte..just the icky sweats on my face..and believe me that rarely happens.just look at this photo..
Look how i shine..not the kind of shine i want though hhehe.

PROS:

  • For me this is works as good as the Kryolan Invisible Matt..maybe better,when it comes on mattifying my face.
  • Holds up make up quite well
  • INEXPENSIVE!
  • Very Easy to Locate(watsons)
  • I actually did not feel oily..
  • Like the scent(its not that strong for me,smells like Ponds,olay Facial Wash')

CONS:

  • Quite thick(at first you'll definitely feel its thick texture as you spread it)
  • Contains Dimethicone so prolly not for silicone sensitive people
  • May clog pores

again this is just my own experience on the product,its quite good for the price...i like it =D..

17 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Askmewhats said...

thanks for this, I haven't been trying much Garnier product because of my dry skin, It went straight to my siblings who have oilier skin :D

Camille(SHOBE) said...

no prob nikki,hehe i really like your profile pic!!!!its only my 2nd garnier product for the price its such a grab,for this one atleast

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

waah! i really want to try this product pero its not yet available here tsk..tsk..

Camille(SHOBE) said...

khymm-i asked garnier pero they havent left me a message yet,pero sooner or later lalabas at lalabas din siya hehe.

☆Anastacia☆ said...

sounds so nice! I wish we have a Garnier products here

Pammy said...

I actually have a tube of this but I've used it just once as I'm afraid it might break me out just like the other Garnier stuff. But I should give it a shot if it's good for keeping oilies at bay. Thanks for the review. :)

Nic Nic said...

sounds like a great product.. too bad ive not had good experiences with garnier -_-;

Btw you have such pretty and clear complexion!! :D

Camille(SHOBE) said...

pammy-garnier broke you out?which product?so far so good on this one,its a good mattifier pams well for me atleast hehe

Nic Nic-thanks nic hehe,so sad that garnier broke you out same as pammy.

makeupjunkie said...

i love garnier! imma definitely try this!

it has silicone? i wonder how it holds up if i use it under a silicone-based airbrush makeup. i read somewhere that silicone-based primer does not go well with a silicone-based foundation. owell, will definitely try this one out nonetheless!

Pop Champagne said...

I've only tried Garnier for my hair but I'll keep an eye out for skin care line next time :D this looks good!

Jing said...

i noticed your hair is getting longer shob! i love it =)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

pop champagne-ive never tried garniers hair product..you keep an eye on their skincare ill keep an eye on their hair care prods hehe

jing-thanks jing its not really my hair haha

ladymishel said...

I think I'll give it a try...thanks for sharing =)

ladymishel said...

I think I'll give it a try...thanks for sharing =)

eLLeBennAej said...

just bought the whole skin care system of garnier 2day, i hope it'll work on me just fine.. tnx for the review! =)

Anonymous said...

i have just bought the 10 peso sachet and I'm planning to apply it only on my post acne dark spots. I really hope it will be effective as I expected.

Anonymous said...

i have just bought the 10 peso sachet and I'm planning to apply it only on my post acne dark spots. I really hope it will be effective as I expected.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...