Product Review: VOV Cover Foundation

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

this cover foundation covers spots freckles and blemishes completely and transparently,it has hyaluronic acid which is a supplement and is highly skin friendly which prevents roughening and dryness to keep your skin healthy.

Shades:



swatch of pink beige..i have nc20-25 skintone for reference.

Blended..

On my face~it blends out naturally
since i am oily it gave me a dewy finish..the coverage is really good,i often use this as a concealer for my under eyes.i dont have any concealer here just the vov foundation

Pink beige is a little tad light on me but blends in with my skintone after a few minutes or so..


PROS:
  • Blends Perfectly
  • Very easy to Spread
  • Nice Coverage
  • staying power is not that bad(oily face,hot weather)
  • Inexpensive


CONS:
  • May sometimes Cake
  • Will melt/fade on hot days especially if youre oily

6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Caby said...

I use VOV mixed with my other cream foundations when i need a tad lighter shade. The only thing I dont like about it is its smell, its too strong it bothers me. but aside from that it is a very nice product :)

Askmewhats said...

I have a lot of request to review this product, I'll remember your post and refer them to you :D

Khymm said...

i have this is #2 natural beige coz its yellow toned compared to pink beige =) using it as a concealer lang. what ginagamit po pag-apply, sponge, fingers or brush?

Camille(SHOBE) said...

caby-thats what i do too i mix it hehe,the smell doesnt bther me though

Nikki0thanks Nikki!!!

KHYMM-i use sponge to apply it khymm,i just got it at a seller been wanting to try one kasi heard it costs 700 na daw.

Anonymous said...

Hi I wanna try this can you help me where I could buy this here in Manila?.. pls pls help thank you so much!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

im not sure if they still have this,but i got mine sa Mall of Asia.though i havent seen this for quite a long time na.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...