Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye and Lip
70ml(199php)/40ml(99php)
Efficient and Easy-This formula instantly removes all eye and lip makeup,even waterproof and non-transfer.
Gentle-Formulated for sensitive eyes it is especially very gently for the delicate skin around the eyes..
Ingredients:
 Aqua/Water, Cycopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Penthenol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565/Green

Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
125ml(400+php)
Gentle lip and eye  makeup remover is a unique formula which instantly removes the most tenacious eye and lip makeup,even waterproof,so gentle it is suitable for sensitive eyes.

Ingredients:
Water, cyclopentasiloxsne, isohexadecane, isopropyl palmitate, sodium chloride, dipotassium phosphate, poloxamer 184, potassium phosphate, panthenol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, D & C Green N 6 (CI 61565), (FIL B4885/2).

Lets put them to a test:
heavy eye makeup

as you can see theres not much of a difference on both eyes..but..
Loreal-i find that it removes my eye makeup faster compared to maybelline
Maybelline-have to put twice as much as loreal to be able to remove makeup that is at par with its contender..

Loreal-two to three drops of loreal,is enough for me to take off one eye makeup,its just that im still not used to using makeup removers hence i forgot to remove the liner on my waterline
  • Love the packaging
  • Removes my Stubborn Mascara
  • Doesnt sting
  • doesnt feel greasy after i wipe it
  • odorless
  • Cost more but i tend to use less product compared to maybelline
  • No adverse Reaction

Maybelline-i have to use four to six drops of maybelline for it to be able to remove my eye makeup and mascara....(im using cat eyes mascara by the way)

  • Removes my Stubborn Mascara
  • Doesnt sting
  • doesnt feel greasy after i wipe it
  • Mild baby oil like scent
  • Inexpensive,but quality wise
  • comes with a 40ml version
  • No adverse reaction
Loreal(right)-see how most of the product is concentrated on the middle part where i have drop the product,that i dont have to wipe it a few times for me to remove the makeup
 How i do it-i have to gently Press pat pat wiggle then i wipe it just to be sure.
Maybelline(left)-As ive said i have to put more amount compared to loreal and wipe more thus the diffused mark on the cotton pads.
How i do it-i have to gently Press Pat Pat Pat Pat wiggle wipe twice

Overall-i like them both but for personal use i prefer L'oreals
Loreal-I find that it dissolves eye makeup very well,less tugging compared to maybelline,for me 2-3 drops of product is enough,i love the packaging more..i love this..its my personal makeup remover now..for those hard to remove mascaras you still have to work your way to remove them completely.
Maybelline-average rating performance IMO,i often use this on my clients since its cheaper than Loreal and it comes with a 40ml travel friendly version..It removes eye makeup quite well,though i have to put more product for it to be able to remove my mascara.

10 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the review sis! I was always curious about the comparison between them, but for the price tags I'll just stick to the Maybelline. Hehe.

Maybelline and L'oreal are under the same corporate umbrella anyway.

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

thanks for the comparison Shobe! makes me want to try L'Oreal =)

Askmewhats said...

I love both too but I purchase the L'Oreal one because its cheaper with its size and price :D

Golden said...

Nice review! I've only tried one makeup remover and it was from in2it. I used to use olive oil to remove my eye makeup but I hate how greasy it is. Right now, I am using this emulsifier which I won from a giveaway as a makeup remover. I don't really use it on my face and I hate throwing it away so I just used it as a makeup remover. Surprisingly, it works well like my in2it makeup remover. Talk about "recycling" things. Hehe.

Lots of love,

NeuroChiq said...

Thanks for the comparative review, I've used both and love both! Though I agree that L'oreal removes stubborn eye makeup easier, but for the price of Maybelline, it really isn't bad after all no? =)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

chrissy-yes thats right hehe

khymm-go ahead khymmy you wont regret it hehe

Nikki-i consume less product when i use loreal too.

Golden-me i never use makeup remover talaga,recently lang hehe,its easier to remove the mascara which is what i always have trouble removing

Dang-no prob sis,yes not bad at all

trizh űű said...

wow, thanks for the review sis !

Pammy said...

I want to try L'Oreal's. :P

Camille(SHOBE) said...

trizh-no prob sis my pleasure hehe

pammy-its really good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...