Here's Another look for you ladies,a simple sweet but elegant look,my son was sleeping so i get to play with my toy's =D...anyway,before anything else,do you know where i can find a mirror with lights on the side,for my dresser and gigs too,or a traincase with lighted bulbs and mirror,i only need the mirror though ahah,even pre owned..just leave me a comment thanks...now getting back,hope you guys like the look
- Garnier Light Complete*primer/base*
- Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation Shell Beige
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC25
- Clinique Pearl Bronzer
- Mac Lovestone Mineralized e/s(as a blush)
- Maybelline Gold Nuggets Palette
- Styli Style Brow Pencil Taupe
- EB brow liner Brown
- Maybelline Cat Eyes Macara
- Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner
very soft and warm
Lips,glossy berry red lips
i used the bronzer as my blush and the blush as my bronzer..eerrr.
and for the very first time i styled my hair haha,i really want to explain the style to you guys but i myself do not understand what it was..=(
Trying to Look Kawaii..
when i set my hair down it managed looked frizzy with curls,and honestly i like this kind of hair!!it has volume bounce and style..woop woop,plus it looked great with my makeup..
(cue Telenovela theme song)..Lol..ignore the spaced out state
so thats it people..hope you like the look. mwuah..!!!
do you like warm looks??bronzes,golds,and brownish hue..