I Love What I Do...Past Events (my 2nd shoot BTS)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

i was a little too busy this past few weeks,but little beauty bag's not complaining im happy with what im doing.
we had a photoshoot at triptych studio for Philippine Fashion week..I was a little too nervous at first..my problem was my fidgety fingers...me oh my,but that rarely happens.=D

Wasnt able to get a lot of photos since my thoughts were focused on listening and watching..

we arrived home at 11 pm,thanks to Mr.R for being so patient..<3 you

the next day its a makeover for moms for Unang Hirit Morning Show,call time 3am~i never slept,its not that i dont want to,maybe its coz im used to sleeping 1am-2am..hehe.

mommies,hardworking pinay moms,multitasking,loving mothers *applause*

look how organized our table was thanks to lhourd,you see when i do makeup i consume most of my time looking for some tools or stuff that im about to use...this is my most Fave Must Learn that i learned hehe..Organizing..=D..

so thats it for now..^_^ thanks for visiting and dont forget the giveaway ends at may 23rd..=D thanks for all the support guys stay sweet and safe.

10 Beauty Bag Lovers:

donnarence said...

wow shobe.. ibang level ka na.. sana ganyan din ako kaso i chose a path na mas mahirap... hehe... galing galig mo.. sana magkaportfolio ka na

Camille(SHOBE) said...

naku donna thanks,nadelay kasi yung tor kaya di ako anakpag review pero next batch ill be focused on my reviews..hope soooo

Nic Nic said...

She did a fab job on the model.. she looked even more gorgeous with your artful makeup skills ;) I want a job like that!.. that would never happen to me in a million yrs tho :(

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Looks fun! :) are you a makeup artist? :D

Camille(SHOBE) said...

nic nic-thanks nic!no as long as you love what youre doing and the passion is there theres always a way,i never thought that i would be doing makeup for others,not until someone asked me,and im glad that happened,i am a nurse by profession so hehe both worlds arent connected hehe

rainy days and lattes-thanks dear..im a freelance makeup artist hehe.

imlee said...

its easy to organize your stuff if there's enough space and that's rarely the case w/ MUAs...usually you have to make do of what's there :)

NeuroChiq said...

Congrats, Shobe! I'm so proud of you! You handle your work, passion and family all so well! =D

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

wow looks so organized! the model looks so pretty shobe, ang galing mo na magmakeup! sana ganyan ako soon hehe.. btw, i bought the garnier light complete na hehe

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

wow shobe you did such a good job!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

imlee-yeah hehee thats right!!!

dang-thanks dang!!i still have a long long way to gooo,but of course family first =D

Khymm-waaa,naku khymm ikaw pa!sabi nga sakin as long as you have the passion youre gonna make it somehow.ako i just got lucky lang,sayang if magkalapit lang tayo siguro magkasama tayo sa mga gig..twee you got it na tell me what yah think!!

BEcky-thanks becky!!im soo happpyy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...