Product Swatch:Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pink Peach

Wednesday, April 07, 2010
hi there ladies so i got myself a new colorsensational lippie in Pink Peach...it was said to have the same pigmentaion and shade as Bonbon pink...but i beg to differ scroll down for swatch and comparison.

the pink peach looks so nude on this photo..i thought that it was something more bubble gummy nude shade,but i guess it was wrong of me to base the shade on an internet photo hehe

here is what it looks like on the tube.its pinkier than i expected hehe

here is a side by side swatch of pink peach(TOP) is warmer with an orange-y peachy undertone hence offers a darker warmer pigmentation,bonbon pink (bottom) on the other hand is softer and has a cooler/blue pink undertone imho

here is pink peach on my lips


with a clear gloss

with a peach gloss


me wearing pink peach. =D

so thats it have a nice day ladies


11 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Simply Effortless said...

Oh my, it's so different from the internet..you can't really rely on the colors shown on our computer screen until we test it personally. I still like the color though, how much?

The NeuroChiq said...

It's really hard to base the color on internet pic no? Kaya I usually buy my lipsticks in counters. =) But it looks nice when you topped it with pink gloss, Shobe. =)

The NeuroChiq said...

It's really hard to base the color on internet pic no? Kaya I usually buy my lipsticks in counters. =) But it looks nice when you topped it with pink gloss, Shobe. =)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

simpy effortless-hehe yeah it still ook nice noh.its 299php sis

dang-that was my bad hehe.im looking for a nude lippie that is why,wahaha,it still looks nice though

Marce said...

I have a similar colour called Peachy Scene, it's a bit lighter, not so coral-y or red, but quite beautiful too. This colour looks great on you!

oOchaOo said...

i love the shade of this lippy :)
well i love peach shades talaga haha.. and yes, the lippy looks nice on you :)

Madz said...

Hi!Pink peach looks good on you. I might buy that color,it looks too good to pass up. :)

Golden said...

Pretty shades sis! I would love to try that pink peach shade.

Lots of love,

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do we have a different packaging of the colorsensational lippies here? Kasi I was watching the reviews on youtube and i wanted to get pink please sana but the s.a. at the maybelline counter gave me pink peach instead coz wala naman daw pink please so i got it with bonbon pink,too. Weird lang :P

-tinkerbell

Camille(SHOBE) said...

hello dear as far as i know we have different shadings here in asia maybe that is why and we also have different packaging compared to us

Anonymous said...

now i'm confused. tsk tsk! bonbon pink or pink peach...which is better?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...