retails for (1600php at marrinaud/shang/rustans)/26$
back label,contains15g of product
i actually broke out when i used this a few months back,that was my second try,the first was when i was in my teen years
the powder is finely milled,you can see how thick the powder is with just one swatch,plus the shade selection is perfect,at first i find it confusing...what does NC,NW,N,C,W stands for
N-Neutral=great for Beige Skin
C-Cool=Yellow-Golden Olive Skin
NW-Neutral Warm=Pinkish Beige Skin
NC-Neutral Cool=Golden Beige Skin
The Shade number-15,20,25....so on=the higher the shade the deeper or darker the foundation gets
on my face it looks a little tad white upon application,but after a few mins the foundation tends to blend with my skintone,it evens out my skin tone,no question about it giving the best coverage for a powder foundation,i never have to use a concealer on my under eye area whenever i use this.
another shade Ii have is in NC40,this for me suits morena/medium-dark skin tones.
but it strangely suits my nc20-25 skin...will you look at that. =D..
side by side comparison nc40(left) and nc25(right)
side by side swatch..nc 40 looks orange-y on my skin hehe,but with a light brush swift it somehow matches my skin..nc25 on the other hand suits me perfectly,ive tried nc20 and that too went well with my skin tone.
one way of avoiding knock off Mac studio fix powder plus foundation is that the number above the barcode which is somewhere written at the box,should match the number on the packaging below where the label is.
- Great Coverage
- Nice Shade Selection
- Sleek Packaging
- Hygienic Wise(seperate compartment for the Sponge)
- Can be use wet/dry(although MA told me that i can only use it dry)
- A little Goes a long way(this will last you a long time)
- Great for photoshoots(since it has no SPF,no white cast)
- Quite Expensive(i got mine from macys thanks to a special someone)
- This might break you out(well i did,but just recently all's well that ends well...i made it work for me!!!)
- can sometimes look cakey(i use facial mist if it looks so)
So,i guess third time really is the charm!!!wooohooo.Now will i repurchase??maybe...for gigs an stuff..but since i really dont need this kind of heavy coverage i can pass this up,maybe i can find a close alternative minus the hefty price...