Look for the Day-Maybelline's Ad Shades Of Blue

Thursday, April 15, 2010
i was bored yesterday so i searched the net for some look and this caught my eyes..i made a look based on this photo,again we dont have the same eye contour,so its not an exact replica...

the eyeshadows that i used were from estee lauder and cs 88 matte palette,the shades were a little bit darker,and i think the photo above was photoshopped so i cant mimic the shadows diamond like shine.


first single eye shot..lots of eyeshot after this photo hehe,im trying to get the same angle as the photo above..






pardon my oily skin..i forgot to apply my foundation hehe....im loving red lipsticks now and im in search of russian red...why did i paired red lipstick with this eyelook you ask??scroll down and you'll find out


my son smudged it,maybe he thought that i had too much blue??haha nah i dont think so....if you compare this photo to this.......

oh..now here's my red lips inspiration =D
PS: DONT FORGET TO JOIN MY SKINMD GIVEAWAY ...Just click the photo at the sidebar>>>

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I love the color on your lids. I've always had a love for blue shadows but it's hard to pull off for me sometimes because blue doesn't go well with my skin tone. It turns me more yellowy! :p

Camille(SHOBE) said...

rainy days and latte- i agree its quite hard to pull off blue eyeshadows,i don usually wear them out its makes my skin lighter and somewhat dull bu if i paired it with another shade its uber pretty

Khymm said...

wow you really copied the look shobe! ang galing..

Helen said...

I love your eye makeup. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...