Eyes: Sweet and edgy with Mac Mineralized Lovestone

Thursday, April 01, 2010
here's another Face of the day ladies..before me and my 2 boys go out to baguio we're going to spend the holy week there,it will be my first time visiting baguio..its the home of my fave fruit...strawberry.=D...anyway i used just the Mac Mineralized Eyeshadow in Lovestone on my eyes...i love this eyeshadow cause its very versatile....


More after the jump Click the Camrenrai Signature


Eyeshots:


applied a white gel liner on my lids thus making the shade a little bit paler than usual.


 
a wearable day look..something sweet but edgy

im still practicing how to do my brows...im wearing maybelline's brow definist in brown

so that's my lovestone eyelook,been using this one as a blush too ^_^ isnt it lovely...

4 Beauty Bag Lovers:

PopBlush said...

That's a very pretty look! Which white gel eyeliner did you use?

Popblush xo

Camille(SHOBE) said...

pop=thanks dear,its the coastal scents one

Dee said...

I like how soft your eyes look (:

Camille(SHOBE) said...

dee-thanks dee,the white base made it really soft ei.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...