Product Review:Kryolan Invisible Matt

Monday, March 22, 2010
Primers...are they really that important...well i am one of those people who doesn't use primer that much even though i have an oily skin.it clogs my pores(due to its silicone content) but if you can find one that doesn't contain silicone plus it works for you then that's fine,but since i am one curious gal in search of a good primer that can or may control my oiliness i got the KryolanInvisible Matt:


From Kryolans Site* Description of the Kryolan Invisible matt plus SPF..(Mine Doesnt have SPF)
this retails for 800php
Invisible Matt Plus SPF is the perfect matting product for the unvarnished face. It specially emphasizes the natural look. Invisible Matt Plus SPF reduces the greasy appearance andsmoothes the skin. Invisible Matt Plus SPF can also be used as base for different make-up products. Due to synergy effects the durability of a make-up can be intensified. The incorporated SPF protects the skin from the damaging UV-B radiation.

It looks like the ancient Chinese face cream that i once saw when i was a kiddo....the cream is kinda sticky when applied but goes off after a min or so...a little goes a long way,this cream should be applied thinly

Ingredients....Click the photo...doesnt contain silicone...am i right?hehe.

me wearing the invisible matt before we went out...sorry for the unseemly peace sign..

after 4-5 hours...it may not look like it but it didnt mattify my face..well maybe because i sweat on my face too...gross right...hehe.but it didnt looked greasy,it gave me this dewy no makeup look effect,my makeup did not rub out totally but it did fade..

another one.... fresh shot..i dont think that this is a good mattifier for me...though makeup seems to last longer than expected when i use this..


after 6-7 hours..we got home at around 11pm.i was out in the field(not a battle field Lol) no shed no fan no retouch,i did use a blotting sheet once...makeup completely gone at the end of the day...haha..(New Skin Care Routine Post after This)

Overall...

This is just a So So Primer for me...it didnt work on my Uber Oily Face...that's how oily i am,Plus the sweat...
Though it did not broke me out,it did not serve its purpose on me either,It did not mattify my face completely but Makeup somehow managed to last long when i have this on.Ill give this One another go and will update this post..But if you like to buy this thing off of me then just let me know hehe.

12 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Jing said...

naintriga ako dati sa kryolan. i am almost sa stage na sugurin na kryolan pero dahil the place is sooooooo layo sa akin, tiniis ko. haha!

ang maganda yata daw sa kanila yung antishine powder at eyeshadows siguro.

Camille(SHOBE) said...

jing-i have their anti shine too,mas like ko nga siya

Khymm said...

how much pala ito shobe? pwede ba din shang gawing primer for eyeshadow? hehe

Khymm said...

how much pala ito shobe? pwede ba tong gawing primer for eyeshadow? hehe

Camille(SHOBE) said...

retail price niya is 800,pero they have the new one with spf mas mahal ata,i havet tried it on my lids pero ive seen some post na they use it as an eyeshadow primer nga din

The NeuroChiq said...

Hi Shobe, same tayo, super duper oily skin. =( I don't use much primers/liquid makeup bec. I'm prone to pimples, so I use blotters nalang, all the time!

BTW, if you want to run, I have another one in June, I'll let you know if interested ka. =) Eco-Marathon naman. Muah*

Camille(SHOBE) said...

dang-kaya nga eh kainis noh..ako din i always have a blotting sheet in my bag or towel haha not hanky...

Thanks dang let me know how to join hehe

Kittynail said...

Thanks for the review! I've been trying to find a primer that doesn't break me out.

Check out my blog too if you want! :)

Golden said...

Aww, I was expecting this to be an effective primer. I'm still looking for my HG primer. Sigh...

Lots of love,

Camille(SHOBE) said...

for me its not,but you should try it it might be good for you,its just that im super oily kasi

Simply Effortless said...

Where can I find Kryolan prods sis? Sad, it doesn't worked for you..sayang :(

Camille(SHOBE) said...

simply effortless-you can find it at 3rd LEVEL, IL TERRAZZO BLDG., TOMAS MORATO, QUEZON CITY,they have a multiply site sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...