Product Review:Cellnique Skin Sebum Gel

Thursday, March 25, 2010
For those people who likes to squeeze their blackheads just like me...noticed how the pores seems to be getting bigger and bigger as we squeeze them....i had my fair share of pot holes grown bigger..since i have oily skin its hard for me not to do the squeezing cause they tend to accumulate plus the fact that i dont have large open pores my comodones are so hard to remove..

a
30ml(51$)
This is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin clear and producing smooth visible results within 10 days of application.

Benefits

Controls excessive sebum
Reduces the formation of blackheads and whiteheads
Reduces skin inflammatory
Controls and prevents breakouts
Increases skin moistures and improves skin elasticity
Anti-irritation

This is what the skin sebum gel looks like,a ight weight semi transparent gel IMHO,its not as thick as the Monistat Anti Chafing Gel or the Smashbox photofinish primer who are both in gel form...The thing that i like most about this is that my skin absorbs this in an instant..so after a few seconds of putting this on i can apply my moisturizer without the icky oily serum finish that i usually get with other serums that i have tried..

Full ingredients List(click photo),..It has peppermint i love anything with peppermint,i find it refreshing,you'll feel a mentholated sensation in a few seconds or min after applying this which is great for summer...

heres the photos to show how this works on me..
The worst part other than having comodones is that when you have small clogged Pores...see those small tiny pus like heads on my nose(2nd photo)no matter how many times i extract them(which is bad) they always come back,plus i think all of my pores in my nose are congested...sadness.


My nose seems smoother in texture,blackheads were slowly disappearing...i didnt notice any drastic changes,i can still see my black heads saying hi and my white heads diving with happiness,but the texture of my nose did improved...didnt decrease my oiliness,but i dont mind it that much

i dont know if you notice the difference but yeah it works..well maybe not that much but it smoothens out the texture of my nose area,minimizes some of my pores,eliminates most if not some of my over populated comodones.

PROS:
  • Improves my Nose' Texture
  • Minimizes Pores
  • Eliminates most of my Blackheads and whiteheads
  • Doesnt Sting
  • Love the Peppermint Scent
  • Refreshing Mentholated after Feel
  • Absorbs Quickly


CON:
  • The Price(but considering how it works well i wouldnt mind)
  • Didnt reduce my oiliness
  • for me the 30ml size is a little tad small haha..well..im soo greedy..well i like it thats why.


You can purchase this at http://www.cellnique.com/ 

15 Beauty Bag Lovers:

HaNNa_HuLLaBaLoo said...

"noticed how the pores seems to be getting bigger and bigger as we squeeze them?" *I raise my hand high like an idiot!*

Wow this product really works. I've been worrying forever bout my ugly large pores, esp on my nose area! =(

Anyway, did u know b.liv by cellnique range? Since u seem to like Cellnique, im think of a lil swap?I won a hamper loaded with b.liv by cellniqe, but as if im gonna use all of the products, lol!

How about "off with those head"? ;)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

yeh,im liking this but its not locally availble here in my country..hehe,about the swap,havent tried swapping with anyone outside my country...-_-..im such a novice when it comes to couriers...shippings and stuff

Jing said...

shobe sa ilong lang ba ito tska sa ibang parts na may black and whiteheads?

maganda siguro ito gamitin ng ilang days bago magpa facial noh?

naghahanap kasi ako pampalambot ng mga blackheads and whiteheads.

K said...

oooh I like this one, nice ingredients too! :)

Askmewhats said...

it does work for you shobe! thanks for sharing the photos!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Jing-yes jing according sa likod eh t zone pero i use it sa area with blackheads...uu i think mas maganda nga siya after magpafacial kasi medyo open pores mo nun diba.


k-hehe i really like the peppermint in it..=D

Ms Nikki-always glad to share Ms nikki ^_^

Golden said...

I so hate white heads too. Pansin ko rin yan, kahit ipatanggal mo yung mga whiteheads sa facial salon babalik at babalik pa rin sila. Glad to know that the serum is working for you.

Lots of love,

HaNNa_HuLLaBaLoo said...

Hi SHOBE,
Hahaa im a novice too. I understand, international shipping can be burdensome sometimes. Maybe next time. ;)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

dont you just want to kill them all haha,they tend to come back that is why you need to have a maintenance routine para macontrol sila

lindah said...

I like this product :) It just makes my face feel super smooth! I just gotta save up some money now so I can repurchase.... hahaha! Should've taken advantage of their sale they had xD

In the first picture, I couldn't believe that I was even taking that picture o_O!!! hahaha, it was pretty hilarious though when I saw it on the computer ^_^

Camille(SHOBE) said...

Hope that i can purchase this locally haha to sae up on shipping but they gie free shippping on 60$ and above total...this is a very good maintenance....or staple for comodones

Iyah said...

Is this the same as their OFF with their heads by Bliv? I wish they also sent me stuff from Cellnique. Hahaha :P But what they sent me are from Bliv by Cellnique :P

Great review! =) Yay for clogged-free nose :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

iyah-yes it is its just the same thing,well atleast that's what they told me hehe,thanks iyah,hooray for clogged free nose,i still have a long way to get there hehe,but so far sooo good

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i came across this blog.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i found this site.Added littlebeautybag.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...