LBB's New Products for the Week~

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
this week i received and got myself a few knick knacks..i know i said that i find mac expensive but i like how unique some of their shades and product is..and i did not bought it at such wallet breaking price too well atleast some of them...again this is for all the ladies who love haul posts like me bragging aside enjoy ladies.

more after the jump..Click My Camrenrai Signature ^_^


cost:1600php/Marrinaud ( $26 online )
mac studio fix plus foundation(nc40 and Nc25) i know i know that this breaks slash irritates my skin...but this will be my last straw i promise...i just want this product to work for me haha.im that persuasive..well the nc40 suits my skin tone as well..strange right???but if ever i broke out ill let you know you can buy this off of me =D

Mac hello Kitty Pink Fish TLC 
Cost:Php 850 at local mac stores($14.50)
Mac Mineralized eyeshadow in Lovestone
cost:i dont know how much this cost on US online but its more or less between Php 1100-1400 at local mac store

so that's basically it reviews swatches and looks to follow yey for new toys...cross fingers on Mac Studiofix Foundation... xoxo.

7 Beauty Bag Lovers:

louise said...

i don't think i'll be owning any mac stuff anytime soon but it looks lovely! hope they finally work for you :D

Camille(SHOBE) said...

louise-not student or waller friendly right??im having doubts really if i should or not try them again but im loving the TLC and the eyeshadow.

Lipstick on the cup said...

I really like your blog. You're very pretty and you should def enter my make up contest on lipstickonthecup.blogspot.com!

Askmewhats said...

enjoy your MAC haul< i hope the SF powder foundation won't break you out!!!

Camille(SHOBE) said...

;i[stick on the cup- hehe ill try dear thanks thats so sweet

Ms Nikki-hehe i hope not too ms nikki

aka Procne said...

Mac breaks my skin too! How can I make them woooork on me? Help!

Mac's got the best coverage on all everything I tried. How unfortunate. tsk

Camille(SHOBE) said...

aka procne-i cant give you any advise since i myself am too clueless why mac breaks me out and other doesnt,hehe,now i try and try until i wont break out haha,but its not worth ruining your skin for one product..its just im too hard headed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...