LUCKY CHINESE NEW YEARS TAG.LATE POST

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Sorry Jing if it took so log for me to post it hehe,okay GirlWithGlasses aka Jing tagged me and here they are,i do love number 8 my family's birthdate all somewhat connect with 8..my birthdate is 17...1+7=8,my dad,and my youngest bro's birthdate is 8,My eldest brother is 26 2+6=8,My mom is 23 and my other brother is 3 add their number together and its 8...2+3=5+3=8!!haha




8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1.house
2.discovery channel
3.wizards of waveryl place
4.PBB
5.tv patrol
6.Mr.Bean
7.i carly
8.National Geographic

8 FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AND DRINK

1.mcdo
2.tokyo tokyo
3.Jollibee
4.Sizzling Plate.
5.Old Spaghetti House
6.Sbarro
7.Karate Kid
8.House

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1.being a mother
2.hoping to pass the board
3.enroll in a makeup school
4.Vacation
5.Good Massages
6.More Family Time
7.lil r's first Day on school or daycare
8.Mr. R working as a nurse

8 THINGS HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1.Ate fried talong
2.watched the vampires assistant
3.had a great sleep last night
4.Played thomas with lil r
5.Sent out packages
6.read blog posts
7.Niece and lil r played in our room
8.Watched he's just not into you

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER

we dont have any

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1.Passing the board exam
2.Better Future
3.more collections in my stash
4.Enroll rai on a daycare
5.Do more sweet Stuff for husband
6.Invest Money or must have savings
7.same as Jing,a peaceful wedding of our own
8.Our own house

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT

1.taking care of my 2 boys
2.Makeup
3.Being a nurse..our cure is our care
4.Family
5.Writting
6.Making other people happy
7.Doing other people's makeup
8.Growing old with my husband

8 WORDS and PHRASE I OFTEN USE

1.Epal.
2.Wag ka na.
3.Leche
4.Honey
5.Baby
6.Ay Kabayo!
7.Hello
8.I love you

8 THINGS I LEARN FROM THE PAST

1.mom's always right
2.mothers knows best
3.Be the best you can
4.Never let anyone push you down
5.Guys do Cheat
6.There is no such thing as a prince charming
7.i make my own path
8.i so love my family more

8 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO GO, VISIT and SEE

1.Palawan
2.Boracay
3.Europe
4.Great wall of China
5.Baguio
6.Cebu
7.Manila Ocean Park
8.Mountain peaks

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT or NEED
1.Bigger room
2.Vanity Desk
3.Bigger Bed
4.A good Pair of Glasses
5.New Phone
6.Trim Down
7.Threadmill
8.Strawberries


2 Beauty Bag Lovers:

GirL With GLasSes... said...

good luck to you and to your family shobe. thanks for doing the tag.

abby said...

you're such a fun mom. hehe =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...