hello readers,yesterday me and Mr R. Went to Robinsons mall just to hang out..its been a long time since we got out without bringing lil r with us....anyway we watched The Toothfairy starring "The Rock"....well ..it was cute...i kinda liked it..but hey my tickle box is not too deep,i laugh so easily...anyway getting back to the topic heres my look for that day..
- coastal scents 88 matte palette
- home made base(dark toned one)
- maybelline cats eye mascara
- styli style chocolate brown eyeliner
- maybelline 2-1 liner
- styli style taupe brow liner
got this shirt from charry's blog sale (EYECANDY),a spaghetti strapped laced padded girly girl kind of cloth...do i have the guts to bare that much skin..believe it or not ive never went out of the house wearing sleeveless before...
- home made green base
- Neutrogena tinted moisturizer healthy skin enhancer spf 30
- home made pink highlighter
- home made yellow color corrector(undereye area)
- (no blush..saw my cheeks were flushed already...i really dont know why..maybe i massaged my face too much that my blood vessels started to dilate....haha)
how i wish my cheeks is always this pigmented...think how much money ill save for not buying any blushes.Still..look at my highlighted cheeks...i really love my home made highlighter...it gives me a natural highlight.Hope Mr R wont find this post..".oh advance happy valentines day Honey!!"(if youre reading this!)