Minute Maid Freshest Face Entry

Saturday, January 23, 2010
Feeling fresh Speaks Looking Fresh for me,so in order to Look fresh you have to let off your grumpy self and feel good about yourself,smiling will definitely help too..for me there's no secret formula on looking fresh,but you can revamp the word "fresh" and boost it with..what else..makeup~ *wink*

after all a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? for all you ladies out there,what speaks fresh?cool shades?light and sheer?sweet and cute?..hmm maybe.as long as it doesn't look too harsh on you,you can use dark shades of bronzes and blues just know when to stop.


this is me wearing..nothing but a blush and it kinda look fresh already,but since i love Makeups..i put them into good use..

EYES:

for me i used shimmery fun shades,i scream" i want color!!".Baby Blues and Pinks,with touches of golds on the eyes.

actually that wasn't really a solid shade of baby blue,its blue green,but it looked a lot like baby blue from afar isn't it?.

i used a shimmery gold e/s on the crease area,it washes the shimmer of the baby blue e/s making the shade less harsher.

on the outer lower part of my eyes i did have that same shimmery gold,it looks really pretty,lots of sheer shimmers,but noticed that its finish is somewhat metallic?



as for the lips just a nude "my lips but better kiss me now or never shade"..hehe its Nyx thalia =D

Cheeks..Mac Loverock mineralized blush to give me that youthful flush and glow.


i also have some bronzer and highlighter working up in there just to brighten up my face.


close up...bright and fresh.=D

again feel fresh to look fresh ladies,that's it for me,have a nice day! xoxo

Do visit Beautynomics site for tons of beauty tips.

14 Beauty Bag Lovers:

~tHiAmErE~ said...

you look really fresh,hun!
love the look

im also just finishing my entry & same with you, i actually put make-up not the no make-up look for i feel that i'm at my freshest right after pretty-fying myself!

hehe

goodluck on the contest!
have a great weekend,girl!

CHARRY said...

love the look and your top! wher'd you get it? anyway, stay fresh and good luck! :)

Chrissy said...

I agree with Thiamere, sis! You really look fresh!

What's this contest, I haven't heard of it yet! (I'm so out of the loop. :()

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

@thia-thanks thanks hehe.i frgot to publis this good thing was that ms sophie decided to extend

Charry-hehe thanks charry,i really want to study makeup =D,i got this top sa Ukay..hehe super nice noh.hehe.

chrissy-ello thank you!!!its a contest being sponsored by minute maid,just go to ms sophies link for the infos

abby said...

fresh and stunning hot momma as always. I envy your lip color. where exactly is SUESH located?? you purchased NYX there right?? =)

Btw, I've got a fun photo tag waiting for you:

http://justsweeterthansugar.blogspot.com/2010/01/trying-not-to-neglect-my-blog.html

love lots, abby

Askmewhats said...

indeed fresh faced :) Goodluck!!!

*Nehs* said...

u look so fEressshhhh shobe specially on the 2nd photo! :DD this kind of look suits you so well, para kang 16 years old. :)

ning * star said...

i like the way u make the lil wing... is pretty!

Sush said...

I love the fresh look and the eyes! Suits your coloring very well :)

twinsouls888 said...

Fresh and Pretty. Goodluck girl :)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

Abby-oh i already did the tag hehe.thanks

Ms nikki-thanks ms nikki *crossfingers*

Achi nehs-haha,katorse...joke.xoxo

Ning*star-thanks dear,although its not neat i still love it hehe

sush-thanks thanks,te shades reflects light noh,kaya it looks faint

twinsouls-thanks sis crossing and hoping,want to enter a makeup course talaga

Golden said...

Hi sis! How are you? I miss you!

You look so good in those pics. Looking fresh indeed!

Lots of love,

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

hi golden.hehe.silent walker ako ngayon eh,thanks thanks!!!xoxo

Bea said...

i like this look sis. The mu you use really brightens your face. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...