so here's another skin care entry,actually its an update on how my skins coping up with the latest Mac Break out(2nd time)....its been 2 or 3 weeks since i guess,and im happy to say that all is well!!hehe.Its not easy for me to remove them..since i have fair skin/light skin or whatever you want to call it skin,even a small spot or discoloration is rather an unacceptable sight to a lot of person i confront,it wasn't a big deal for me back then but when i noticed that they keep on noticing even a tiny pen pointed spot on my face it annoys me...haha...i mean hello??the phrase " UUUYYY INLOVE SIYA" is just one way of saying " uuuyy may tigyawat siya..."(uuuyy she/he have/has a pimple..) LOL..so yeah its hard but im glad i dont have to splurge on skincare products to remove those annoying marks...okay lets get into business.

SANA Nameraka Honpo Essence(150ML)

(sasa description)
Sana Nameraka Honpo Essence contains rich soybean Isoflavone essence, effectively moisturizes the skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. The skin looks very smooth & elastic after use. Gentle to skin, Sana Nameraka Honpo Essence contains no fragrance, coloring and mineral oil.

how to use it
After using toner, apply Sana Nameraka Honpo Essence gently on face. Can be used as face cream.
suitable for

all skin type
indeed its true to its claims.

the bottle has a stopper,so you'll be able to control the amount..before i close the bottle i make sure to wipe thee bottles head and neck..i am too paranoid that ants might find my Sana interesting...

this much is enough for my face and neck.its more viscous than milk,i always use this every night after i washed my face with a tapping motion and a circular massage in between..=D


this is my face after i use my aztec healing clay mixed with MILK...instead of ACV..well i like ACV better,though i noticed that using milk is milder than ACV,didn't felt that tightness,and the after-redness i got is less noticeable.it takes longer for the clay+milk to dry than ACV.

then i apply my Sana Essence on my Face and Neck(half) massaging and tapping making sure my skin absorbs the product,while massaging i can feel some small bumps beneath my skin.i know...its comodones.as much as i want to extract them,i know i shouldn't since that wont do any good,ill just have to let it stay that way..hidden..haha...

right after i woke up i took a picture of me without wiping my "morning glory" or my face.and the main reason why i like this product is that every morning i wake up my face feels so soft and smooth...like i said on my previous Aztec post was that i love touching my cheeks cause it feels so bouncy...soft,smooth and no greasy feeling...im not kidding..it looks greasy when applied but the next day...its as if your skin drank all the moisture in the air..haha

see how oil free my skin looks like...it wasn't like this before...i usually have an oily face every morning,and ill admit that im so GLAD i included this in Mr R's SaSa List.

though you can still see some slight trace of oiliness on my nose..my skin looks nourished.im happy.Mr R. told me one morning "you know what..?" i replied "no...what?" Mr R-"the time of the day i like starring you the most is every morning right after you open your eyes...." Me-"smiling*...why?" Mr R-"cause you look so innocent,simple,and pretty,not to mention cute(while pinching my cheeks)".......now that's what i call sweet,yeah he's the sweet talker kind..sometimes i hate it..but most of the time i like it,especially times like that one i mentioned....=D

here's a toy i got from the cranes..haha.flounder???right?. so getting back again...I LIKE IT..no...love it....Sana is my HG night Moisturizer..be sure to use this at night,not a good idea if you put this during the day,it'll look too shiny for you especially here in my country..

PROS:
  • Not Super Expensive
  • No Odor
  • No Oils
  • No Break outs.
  • A bottle that size can last you a long time.
  • Very Mild
  • Moisturized my face like no other..
  • My skin has a soft bouncy feeling right after i wake up.
  • Skin elasticity increased,i noticed my skin did improved.
  • EVERYTHING! =d
CONS:
  • not locally available(Philippines)
thats it again for me..pls do tell us whats your HG night moisturizer/cream/essence/serum..^_^ have a nice day xoxox

7 Beauty Bag Lovers:

twinsouls888 said...

thanks for the review Shobe, you have really nice skin :)

GirL With GLasSes... said...

you skin is more radiant na ha.
i like putting on moisturizers every night because its good for the skin.

i think the result of Sana is very good on you.

Lady Butterfly said...

I found it online and I really want to give it a try :)

Golden said...

Cheers! Glad to know that this product works for you. Aww, your hubby is so sweet. Baliktad sila ng Hubby ko. Hubby isn't a sweet talker and sometimes I would even beg him to tell me I'm beautiful (yeah, I'm that desperate sometimes.. LOL).

dramaramas said...

sis, where did you bought it? and how much? ganda ng skin mo..

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!! littlebeautybag.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. All the best.

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

twinsouls-no problem sis,im happy to share infos.

Jing-yes it is,im glad it improved my skin,after all those breakouts.

ladybutterfly-yes i saw one online but i cant remember where heheh.

golden-yey for not so expensive producrs,haha.LOL.it often irritates me,kasi puro salita walang ganung gawa!!okay lang yun sis its their job to admire us as their partners noh!

dramaramas=thank you better siya compared sa una.less is more talaga

anonymous-THANK YOU it was so sweet of you!.but ill appreciate it a lot if you put your identity dear thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...