Trendy Hair Cuts..Different lengths and styles for you and ME!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009
okay my husband wants me to have a haircut..blah!it took ages for me to grow my hair this long...i dont have the best looking hair in my neighborhood,its dry,brittle,and frizzy..that is why i want it long so that i can clip it up or make an up do styles,but he wanted me to have a shoulder length cut..he wants to see how cute it'll look..YEAH CUTE..cause my cheeks will obviously hide all my face features..POOF just like that...okay that said,below are some photos of different hair cuts/styles that i have found on the net..
(disclaimer:photos are not mine.got it from the internet)
BLUNT HAIRCUT/STYLE(love this style,its sort of a cleopatric haircut.no layers no volumizing,just altered with the same length.)




Medium Length Hair Cut/Style(i think i might go for this cuts..just to be safe..)

Fringe


bangs(cute right?)



sedo medium length

Short Haircut/styles




Angled Bob Cut(i love this style..but not on me..hmm i might if i got ticked off..



Layered Long Teen Hair(definitely not this one..my hair is frizzy it wont hold this kind of layers.but nice cut though..)


so that's about it..not much eigh?before my haircut i was planning to have my hair rebonded..but since i don't want to aggravate my dandruff i might skip it so i need to find a worry free haircut that will suit my unruly hair,derma told me that my dandruff's are due to stress,hormones,tried different anti dandruff shampoos but none of them worked permanently,she gave me a sample of her treatment but it smells like nizoral repacked in a small bottle,it didn't worked either..i cant control my stress..especially im so anxious about my Local Board Exam next year...stress is eating me,just the thought of it makes me *SIGH* deep down..(here comes the *sigh*)...yeah i did...my hair is freakin ruined...any recommendations?

thanks guys have a nice day ^_^

9 Beauty Bag Lovers:

donnarence said...

this post is very helpful.. i was planning to have my hair rebonded.. waaah.. i cut my hair hair and hindi ako satisfied.. now i am really lost kung anong gagawin ko.. hahaha

The NeuroChiq said...

I think you'll look cute with bangs =) Just be careful with the lenght sis, because shoulder level usually makes our hair fly away or tikwas.

BTW, I have the same problem with my scalp, I used Tar shampoos before, but it's not safe accdg. to US food & drugs so they pulled it out of the market. I tried all sorts of local shampoos too, but you know, the only ones that really worked are my organic shampoos paired with organic VCO! It's so effective & relatively cheaper than my US brand! Buzz me if you want to give it a try. Muah!

The NeuroChiq said...

BTW, thanks for the super long comment on my recent drama post. I really felt it was from the heart =) Loveyah sis!

Askmewhats said...

I have bangs and fringes all my life! I don't know how my forehead will react if its exposed! hahha I think layered 'do works for you and for now, I can't seem to advise you to relax, as we're all prone to stress, all we can do is not to add up to stress on our hair by using chemicals on it..maybe just let it be, use a mild shampoo and conditioner plus weekly home treatment, your thirsty hair will than you for it :)

geli-pet said...

i think you'll look good with the fringe :D

it'll suit your face shape :D

Fifi said...

I think you should go for the medium length and get a long side swept bang like LC in the picture. It's simple yet so pretty, in my opinion. :)

As for the hair problem, I find my hair better without too much product on it. I just use shampoo and conditioner and hair mask once a week. I used to have problem with dandruff when I was still using Pantene conditioner. I changed my conditioner to the one from Body Shop and it goes well with my hair. No dandruff ever since. I think it's also the matter of getting the right product for your hair.

Good luck on your new haircut :)

Rocky Garcia said...

This picture with label "Bangs, cute right?" is very cute!

If I'm not mistaken she appears in AsiaNovelas?

+ JING + said...

i have bangs shobe...

some girls are afraid of trying bangs, but i think nasa nagdadala yan..

you are pretty, and i think you would rock whatever hair cut...

i love you :)

-jing

+ JING + said...

my new and fresh blogsite shobe >>>

www.girlwithglasses143.blogspot.com

sumuko na ako sa old site ko, sobrang sira na talaga sa dami ng errors...

please add me... final na to...


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...