Playing with My Stash~Color Frenzy plus Nail Artsy

Saturday, November 21, 2009
hi people~here's another extravagant Look i made,i was organizing my stash when i saw my estee lauder pencil creme shadows peeking out on me,its been so long since i used this one,so..i ended up playing with them..hehe.and my mama lorie gave me a lot of nail polish from wet and wild,YEY!thank you!!!anyway picture heavy~

estee lauder cream eyeshadow(pencil)-green meadow,starlight blue(base)
coastal scents 88 palette
estee lauder metallic creme e/s(inner corner)
stila smudgepot


peak a boo~i don't have any falsies in my kit...ill soon buy one..as long as i can find a duo eyelash glue.


mascara-estee lauder more than mascara


colors are bold and vivid~maybe because its matte...









trying to be mysterious...failed ahaha


wet n wild Caribbean forest


konad time~...added wet n wild kaleidoscope(glittery polish) =D


so that's it ladies thanks for visiting my blog and pls don't forget to visit my blog sale thanks!have a nice day...i still have to find 5 more cases...off i gooooo ZZZZZooooooommmm~

7 Beauty Bag Lovers:

twinsouls888 said...

ang gaganda ng colors, you look great girl. ^_^

Askmewhats said...

the shades you use are all vibrant but they all work well together :) great job!

Fifi said...

Wow lovely colors! You did great!

I've been neglecting some shadows from my stash too. lol. I should give them some revisits.. :)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

thank you ladies.its fun doing a look like this once in a while..hehe took me out of the box.thanksss!

Kay said...

love the play of colors, my dear!

this gives me an idea.. havent touched some of the mukaps in my stash

Golden said...

It is so full of colors! Galing!

CHARRY said...

very pretty! love the color combination

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...