My New Short Hair...

Saturday, November 07, 2009
hello there!good day to you guys....okay i am here to post my newly revamped hair...well its not the style that i wanted..but its already done and complaining wont change anything so yeah...look at how long my hair was..



and now!...i asked for an angled bob cut and below the shoulders length...does that look like and angled bob cut?

told her/him to to give me a longer length on the front..and she/he did...but only with a few strands of hairs...this is my second time that i had my hair cut this short...the first time was shorter than this one..above the nape kind of short...=p


the thing was...i didnt even got this cut to the place where i normally get my hair fixed....since they were fully booked for the past days that ive visited them...so i decided to look for another one...and saw 'GOING STRAIGHT SALON" still accepting clients that night..and so there i went...

but i think i can manage those fly away's...only if im not too lazy..on using those flat irons everyday..=D

so thats that..my short hair angled bob cut with layers..ahaha..lesson???well dont rush on having or getting your hair cut on salons that youre not familiar...and know how to ask for reservations ahaha...which by that time i never knew they had...woot.

anyway...do you think this cut is okay?cause if not..imma go get it fixed at bench salon...who is by the way has the same price as the going straight salon....but better services in my opinion.


thanks for visiting XOXOXO.

19 Beauty Bag Lovers:

teeyah. said...

It's a good thing you're a pretty girl so no matter what your haircut is, you'd be pretty :)

GirL With GLasSes... said...

lalo kang pumuti sa cut na yan shobeeeeeeeeeee

Nix said...

i think its pretty :) you look more younger now!

Pammy said...

You still look cute, dear. :)

* Jen * said...

shobe! you look great with short hair! =D

omg, tell me about it. i've tried going straight too, and i don't think i'm ever going back there. hahaha.. i love having my hair done at tony & jacky. service there is awesome, even if you and your hairstylist don't normally understand each other. they still get the job done!

trizh űű said...

aww.. sayang ang hair sister. ;)

Sherry said...

wow short hair, I can't have short hair I will feel more hot in the weather here.

Sherry said...

now you can have many hair style type with short hair too! :)

Askmewhats said...

you look wonderful with both long and short hair! You look younger with this hair cut :) :)

donnarence said...

very pretty!! i love it..

Khymm said...

bagay sayo shobe! the cut is so chic! reminds me of posh spice..

Ida said...

omg! it's so much shorter! but i like it. mas may personality yung hair mo ngayon, IMO. cute sha :D gusto ko yung hair color mo sis...saan or anu ginamit mo to color? :)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

thank you thank you ladies!!!!.i will not bring it to bench na. ^_^.

ida its from kolours hmm chocolate brown shade.

abby said...

gosh, i like the short hair! it's screams you =)

Golden said...

I'm loving your new haircut dearie. I think I would love to have my long hair cut as yours. You look younger and more relaxed with the new haircut. :)

Golden said...

Haha! I came back 'coz I noticed how beautiful your hair color is. I want to try it too. I read from your previous post that it's from Kolours right? How do you maintain the color sis?

Louie said...

looks more healthy nawalan split ends .:P not too short just the right cut ok nga yan mas madaling imanage :D

~tHiAmErE~ said...

still pretty,hun!

i like the 4th pic of you. you look so young & sassy!
^_^

Sush said...

The hair cut is okay. But you look gorgeous nonetheless! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...