good day guys!!first and foremost i want to say thank u to those ladies who helped me decide whether to visit another salon or not,to fix my hair.=D hehe..im not very good on deciding what looks good on me..when it comes to that i always ask for my family's opinion...anyway...we went to Mall Of Asia yesterday because we wanted to see the dancing dolls..it'll be a nice entertainment for Lil R!hehe..thought it was a stage play kind of performance,but its not ahah..its just a short play of moving dolls,dancing with the tune of Christmas songs..you can see them move every hour..anyway before i move on to that,here is a short pic TuT on a chic wearable pinks and purple eye look..


(dont mind the messy brows...i am not a brow person =D)..the finished eye..

all eyeshadows used were from CS palette..the highlighted circle on the lower part of the pinks was also used.


First is i applied my Primer..(monistat~)


1.the light purple shade e/s(right CS pic)..applied all over the lower lid blending just above the natural crease line.
2.purple e/s(left CS pic) apply it on the outer half of the lid blending outwards creating your V shape...blend it with the light purple e/s
3.a hot pink e/s(highlighted part right CS pic)..apply it on the outer part of the eyes,blending upwards following the hollows of the eye socket,focus the blending on the outer part moving inside halfway.
4.highlight your browbone...


5.line your upper lashline..and just half of the lower lashline,make the line thinner as you go in..
6.using the hot pink e/s re trace the lower lashline black eyeliner to set and apply your white e/l and the inner corners highlighter. =D


the finished eyes.

my face almost blemish free...darn Mac....

i love how the white eyeliner gave my eyes that awake and somewhat refreshed look



Face:
moisturizer/missha PC bb cream 21/neutrogena finefairness compact/estee lauder blush/

got nothing on my lips yet..Mr.R told me to bite it instead..he despise the taste and smell of lipsticks and lip glosses...=D


look at Lil R...he cant keep his eyes away from those big dolls...i love it when i see his "mommy im amazed face".



subway ...i was very disappointed at their service...no lettuce?how can that be...duh..a sandwich w/o a lettuce is not a sandwich at all..it was very hot..we waited for the cashier to arrive before we were able place our orders..and the one preparing the food was all grumpy...


oh and my skin...well i have documented my skins progression everyday...im going to post the things that i have used to combat those nasty skin reactions,although you can still see some red marks that somewhat looks like an insect bite..



and....this Sundays Family Fun Photo =D..our poor baby's exhausted....well so were we..but it was all worth it,we saw Lil r enjoyed himself to exhaustion.


and oh...a lil bloopy...i laughed when i saw this photo...woot.Lil r..."nose picker"!



so that's about it..thanks guys for visiting and have a great weekdays!!=D

7 Beauty Bag Lovers:

donnarence said...

i love pink.. nice fotd.. bad service ang subway!!!tsk tsk... LOL at the last pic...

Askmewhats said...

pink e/s looks so girly on you! :) that's a nice combination you've done, thanks for sharing the photos of a happy family :D

teeyah. said...

Very pretty! :) I love your skin and your hair is fasyon! :)

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

hey girl, kamusta? I love the new layout and i like the pink look you did ^_^

Angie said...

OMG you're so good at blending! I can never get my eyeshadow experiments to look as precise as that! Eyeshadow idol kita sis! LOL XD

twinsouls888 said...

All I can say is , you're getting good at your tutorials yay ^_^. Very impressive girl, & I love your new layout , tis sooo chic & pretty.

Seems like everyone's changing their layouts these days ^_^

Golden said...

I love this look. I on the other hand can't pull this off. I only can wear bronzy and brown eyeshadows. Pity me. I wish you get rid of those skin irritations soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...