Product Review:Mac Moon River

Friday, October 16, 2009
good evening ladies!! A SHOUT OUT TO THIAMERE AGAIN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hehe..anyway getting back..i already made a review on mac's love rock grand duo,now its time for mac's moon river to SHINE!!!literally speaking...

MAC MOON RIVER~it is a blue pink melange with a pale yellow pink undertone~(melange i think means swirl or mixed or blend...something like that..haha)
  
silly me forgot to swatch the blush....but here is how the blush looks like on my cheeks...the color is not as bold or vibrant as the LOVE ROCK..but look closely if you will...you can see the finish it gave me..a natural sheer flushed glow..i applied the melange part as a highlight..

 again..for those with large open pores,this might make it more visible...see how nice this blush made my cheeks glow,the good thing is that you dont need to reapply several times before it gives you that super pretty highlight. 


sorry for the look since i only tried the blush for the sole purpose of this review..on my face is the neutrogena powder and the moon river...again i applied the blush using a stippling brush..that explains the sheer/faint color of the blush' solid side...but i do love it!!!!!!!.

so to make all this short,its a GOOD product to have!!!!PERFECT as a HIGHLIGHTER. and as A sheer everyday blush...i find it more pretty when the sunlight hits my cheeks..ooohh.its like im melting glow kind of finish..hehe...this is also one of mac grand duo's best seller

same as LOVEROCK:::

well even though it made me shine like theres no tomorrow i still like it!,well it doesnt give me an oily shine anyway,its a luminescent glow which made it look so natural..i just wish i my oils would behave when i have this blush on..so that it wont compete with who shines the best!haha!..MORNING OR NIGHT IT WILL SUIT YOU!!

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Soapaholic said...

Looks natural and pretty on you.:) I like barely there blushes.:)

em said...

I love moon river, it looks great on you, so glowy and pretty! xo

twinsouls888 said...

I love it, I love sheer natural colors ^_^

CHARRY said...

It's very pretty :)

Askmewhats said...

it does gives you a nice flush!!!

Pammy said...

It looks pretty on you. Happy birthday. :)

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

Happy birthday girl! Stay beautiful :)

Chrissy said...

HAppy birthdaaaaaay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...