My Very Own Train Case~yey! + for sale!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hello!!!right after my finals i rushed out to canvas for a train case..and i was so pissed because on the way there i rode a jeepney there's this guy in front who keeps on talking to me...good thing was that i was listening to my ipod and was pretending to not have heard him...but he still kept on blabbering..people were already looking so i decided to remove my ear buds....then he asked...5 questions blah blah blah.i talked back,then i grabbed my books and again..pretended..that i was reading.....spoookkkkyy!!!..I asked 4 people and pointed me to a stall where they sell hair stuffs..salon treatments,hair brushes,etc ..i asked the lady there and she grabbed a medium sized box..oh..the train case was very pretty!!it was PURPLE!!!.has 2 layered compartments..nicely made...i asked the price..it was 1900php...darn.(my other side/mom impulse---"its too much for a train case,i need to haggle...find something less cuter with the same quality...we need to save for Mr.R's birthday..")=D..so i looked for another stall..i saw another hair stuffs again and i asked the lady if they are selling TC too..they handed me a brochure full of train case...and here is what i bought...





a silver train case....i was supposed to get the square pointed sides because its cheaper..but this one looks nicer...but its 3oophp higher than the other.

i don't know whats the size of this traincase.. but its bigger than my baby's XL large diaper packaging.




the lock...it has a key..as if someone will still my stash...


it has 4 layered stacks..covered with a plastic covering.


when opened...oh! AND LOOK!! at our wall....see the pretty prints...haha..i was the one who set that wallpaper up..and boy!!its not an easy TASK!!..its pre pasted..took me 3 hours(just that side of the wall)to figure everything out...=p


me over the train case..im sooo tired!!.that place was crowded! and hot!!..don't mind the oiliness..=D..and pls get used to it. =D


and being the "neat" and "cute loving" freak that i am..i cut out some wall papers and mold it in the case' base interior..matching prints..hehe..(coastal scents palette on the bottom part of the case.)


filled traincase..=D..new home!!..AND oh!..i bought 2 train cases so if you guys want the other one just leave me a message.(for meet ups..PHILIPPINES ONLY).why i bought 2 you ask??because they deduct price if you bought 2..its originally 1750..but since i bought 2 they gave it to me for 1400...i will not give you a mark up anymore..ill sell the other one as it is,since all i wanted was the discount..cause i know there's someone out there who wants to have one as well...=D.xoxoxo thanks for visiting ^_^

edit:here is a photo of me carrying the case..just woke up by the way..and KID NOT FOR SALE =p..size reference only..



24 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Pammy said...

Wow! You finally have your own train case. And you got it at a low price. :P I am planning to buy one for myself on Christmas as a gift. :P

Elsa said...

OMG, your very own train case... so excited for you shobe... gosh... it really is so lovely...

enjoy!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

nice!

im not sure if i'll be buying a TC for now since i have no plans of making my collection bigger as it is. but that TC is actually cheap!

nice find
^_^

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

@pammy-haha.yep!..i thought that i needed this coz another storm might hit us and if ever that our house will be flooded all i need to carry is this one and not my ex- bulky makeup compartments.=D

@elsa-heeh thanks elsa,the purple one is a lot prettier!and more expensive haha!cheap ako e


@thia-me too thia but still i cant get enough eh...and this case is good for organizing make ups too!very professional looking hehe.para may space pa ako sa tokador ng makeups ko..

Fifi said...

Okay, now you got me lemming for a traincase! Haha

Askmewhats said...

that's a cute traincase, and you're right, its tiring and crowded to go to the area that sells traincase! But the brochure is just lovely no? You just want everything! hahahah That's too nice of you to sell it at the same price! I'm sure others will enjoy the purchase without the need to go to the store!

Chrissy said...

Wow naman, for 1400 only! Congrats on your new traincase, hehe.

Yung first traincase ko was regalo sakin ng friend ko nung 18th bday ko...I love that friend hehehe

on another note: Ang creepy naman nung guy na yon!

*Nehs* said...

hi shobe! <3 congrats on your new traincase! ganda! :)

geli-pet said...

wow really? 1400? where? that's so cool :D

i'm wanting one na din. hahaha

oOchaOo said...

nice find shobe! and with a good price too!! :D
i want to have my own traincase too but i don't have lots of make ups yet to fill one up heehee.

The NeuroChiq said...

Nice TC, very classy Shobe =) And cute of you to buy 2 for the discount, you're so kulet! =)

Khymm said...

thats a nice traincase shobe! you're son is sooo cute!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

When I wanted to read your blog with this update it didn't worked! But now I am!
Very glad that you got this amazing train case! I wish I get mine soon as well :)

Mrs. Kolca said...

ahhh.. train case pala ang tawag don! hehe! thanks to your blog :D

k i K a Y H E N said...

wow... nice traincase. :) and good thing you bought it at a low price.. good find :) i was planning to buy a traincase this christmas.. might consider this one. magkano po shipping nyan sa cebu? hehe.

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

naku dear meet ups lang hehe cebu is too far!mahal shipping

Anonymous said...

Hello Girl,

Can I have your email add?
I'm interested. :)

Please advise.

Elize here. ! :)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

hellow elize its sold na po eh.pero if you want my friend knows the owner of that stall...i asked them if they still have an extra,they told me that it'll be available pa on sunday,cause sa Hong Kong pa daw yun galing...so if you want i can tell them to save you one i can talk to my friend naman na ganun pa din price.you can message her sa ym... mylez81 at y.c =D

hooker furniture said...

These are good points there. I have searched the topic and have seen people will go with your blog.

crystal said...

where is the store located? :)

kleng said...

hi, where can i get one? do you know if your seller is still in business? :)

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

its no longer for sale

Kitkat Lovesu said...

can i ask if where did you bought it?? because its very cheap ..

Kitkat Lovesu said...

still avail??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...