Mac Grand Duos:Moon River and Love Rock

Wednesday, October 07, 2009
okay i finally gave in...they are soo pretty..before i got them,i browsed a lot of blogs,reviews,etc etc,that is just my way of making sure that i will not regret anything...and i found out that above all of the shades moon river and love rock are their best pick..it took me a month to decide,since im not a MAC person,cause my first mac product,i think it was their studio fix broke me out,it made me itch..red patches..so after that i never purchased anything from mac..but when i saw how pretty the grand duos is..i cant help but add it in my lemming list...Look at how pretty this babies are...*sigh*..i dont want to touch them..

i think these are LE..i dont know if you can still find it at your local mac stores.I have to stop drooling now...i dont have any money left...that is what i hate about Mac..its expensive..but atleast i have them...

Pretty right....these two made my day..SMILE SMILE SMILE!.

Love rock(left)/Moon river(right)-
Love Rock: A golden violet marbling with solid bright bluish pink Gold violet mélange / bright blue pink

Moon River: A bluish pink marbling with solid pale yellowish pink blue pink mélange / pale yellow pink  
MOONRIVER-soft pink shimmery blush/a good highlighter too..its not as pigmented as love rock..itll give you a healthy natural flushed glow..


LOVEROCK-i love this one..you can mute down the shade,depending on how you apply it,its a good everyday pink-y blush..what i like about them is they are not glittery..yes they are indeed shimmery on the pan but its not the glitters that makes them shimmer..its smooth and i love the finish of the LoveRock..its like a natural blush glow..i cant say anything bad about these two..i just love them,i cant stop looking at those swirly melange effect... 
the packaging is not as big as your normal mac blush..its smaller than those of peachykeen..
so thats it for me now guys..have a nice day and tell me what you think of the grand duos....take care and stay sweet.. XOXO

and here is a cute video for you guys..

8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

twinsouls888 said...

I love it Shobe, both of em ^_^. Sooo pretty colors. Me rin, nagbabago ng lemmings list ko, i-update ko na yung nasa blog ko, ilalagay ko na mga MAC Lemmings ko hehe. ^_^

CHARRY said...

Wow nice! Can't wait for an FOTD :)

Khymm said...

wow ang gande shobe! =)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

hehe..this is my 2nd mac blushes..ganun pala talaga noh..you cant get enough..pero pag nakikita ko husband ko parang nanghihinayang ako kasi magagalit yun pag nakita to...pero pag sa blush ako nakatingin parang "ngiting pailalim" hehehe with matching kilig...OA noh.hehe.

~tHiAmErE~ said...

how nice nmn!
^_^
though i think mac is one of the most affordable high-end cosmetics,no?
too bad that the price here in the philippines is double compare to US.
>_<

Sush said...

I love grand duos and msf. Whenever I see them I feel like I must have them hahaha but I dont actually use them much. But they are pretty! I like Moon River :D

Sush said...

I love grand duos and msf whenever I see them I feel like I must have them! haha But i rarely use them. Moon river looks pretty though :D

twinsouls888 said...

Hi girl, you got the HOTTEST FEMALE BLOGGER award, please check it out on my blog ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...