FUNNY VIDEOS OF LIL R

Wednesday, September 02, 2009
hello ladies..i know ive been a bad blogger recently...sorry!!!=D its my midterm exam week this week..i already finished 2 of my exams which are physics,and statistics..yey!!!!..anyway moving on....
i found this videos of LIL when he was just a few months old...he is soo adorable...unfortunately my favorite video was not here...i found out that it was in our IPOD video that was stolen by one of my groupmates..during our hospital duty in norzagaray bulacan..boohoo...





hope you did enjoy the videos..have a nice day guys!!..thanks for visiting my blog and stay sweet!!!!!!i am not missing any of your posts..but i so am missing my comment gestures when i read blog posts...i hate being stressed out...

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Pammy said...

He is so adorable. :P

abby said...

waaaah..i just wanna pinchli'l R's cheeks so bad right now! i adore babies! You're so lucky to have a cute li'l kid. he's even cuter now that he has grown a bit. aww, too bad the ipod video was stolen. goodluck with your mid terms!!!! =)

Sarah said...

ahhhhh soo cute :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...