How To:achieve a healthy shine and tamed hair.(featuring loreals)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
hi yah ladies!here is a post on what i do to make my so called "crown and glory" shine brightly.Since i was not gifted with a natural shiny hair,its a must for me to do this routine everytime we go out,i dont do this everyday cause it will damage my hair,normally at school i just clip my hair sideways haha.

first step! i let my hair dry may it be by using a blower or a towel,then i comb my hair.
second:i use loreals studio line hot straight



this picture is useless can you read the bottle description?


this is what the product looks like..the bottle says that you need a pea size amount or a coin drop amount to fill in your hair..but i guess it still depends on how long your hair is.


comb it through your hair using your fingers.


then use your very reliable straightener.

after 10 mins of ironing..here is my hair...very nice right?
different view


althought it looked better you can still see some nasty frizz ayt?


this is where this product comes in.loreal studio line smooth perfect

another useless shot?hmm?


product on my hand.again the amount will depend on how long your hair is..comb it through your hair..i like using my hands..
.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
and voila!! shiny and healthy hair!.so shiny that my hair reflects the flash of the camera, making the picture kinda blurry

tamed and frizz free hair!!.it really brings out the layers of my hair.

so thats it again ladies.ending my post here.thanks for visiting my Blog have a nice day mwuah!!!

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

maviclicious said...

nice, love the hair, shobe noh gnmit m n pang color??hehe

neurochiq said...

I'm never good at ironing my hair, I end up burning myself instead, LOLs.

Your hair color is lovely, BTW =)

Askmewhats said...

that's indeed a wonderful shiny hair :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...