"Getting to Know Each Other!"

Monday, August 17, 2009
I was tagged by the Lovely Jing Of Girl with Glasses.

Create a New Blog Post, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!", then tagged as many people as you like :)


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9am

2. How do you like your steak? well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? GI Joe

4. What is your favorite TV show? Iron Chef America,May Bukas Pa.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? hmm..probably somewhere in europe as well,korea sounds good too...

6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee...

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian Cuisines,Japanese cuisines..yumm

8. What foods do you dislike? foods with bitter after taste.

9. Favorite place to eat? Any place as long as i have my family with me
10. Favorite dressing? Thousand island.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? i dont know how to drive,i want to learn but my husband wont teach me..

12. What are your favorite clothes? shirt and jeans,and sometimes a jacket in between.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? i want to visit my mother in law,ill bring my husband and my son with me!>

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Cup with 1/2 full....

15. Where would you want to retire? in my home,beside my family.

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Quezon City

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?...i dont have any idea...

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?tag me what in the what what?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? dont know yet..

22. Bird watcher? nope..but the bird watches me everyday...harhar

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? im an evening person

24. Do you have any pets?I have 3 dogs 1 died...

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? none.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor

27. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas....My mom dad and my brothers going to church every sunday

28. Are you a cat or dog person? BOTH!!!

29. Are you married?Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt? I do

31. Been in a car accident?nope.

32. Any pet peeves? people who spreads rumors,especially if they are not true.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese and lots of bell pepper too!!

34. Favorite Flower? Sampaguita and ilang ilang

35. Favorite ice cream? strawberry

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?Burger king,Wendys,KFC!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? NEVER!! did not took any.

38. From whom did you get your last email? from a lovely Blog Reader

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I do not have a credit card,but if i do,i will spend it on my baby's toys,husband's clothes,my lemmings,home depot.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? have not done anything spontaneous lately...

41. Like your job? no job yet

42. Broccoli?no no no no no

43. What was your favorite vacation? when me my son and husband went to bicol for 3 days with his uncle,we rented a house near the beach..after that we rode a ferry through samar

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?The husband

45. What are you listening to right now?tv..

46. What is your favorite color? black,blue,violet,pink.

47. How many tattoos do you have?None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I will tag ALL

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 15 minutes.

50. Coffee drinker? I am a Coffee drinker,i drink 2 cups of coffe everyday.


I TAG YOU ALL!!!

1 Beauty Bag Lovers:

GirLWithGLasses said...

thanks for doing the tag shobe :)

haha natawa ako sa bird watcher mo!
haha! may funny side ka...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...