The Epiphany Of Love..Random Vlog:A womans thought

Friday, August 28, 2009
everytime i did something wrong.something small,you are allowed to display ur anger,so i always creep myself on the corner,crying,feeling bad and hurt by the things uve spoken.but why is it that everytime u did something wrong,u still have the guts to act as if i was the reason.the fault.u still have the power to quote not only my words but my actions as well,keeping my profile low amidst my society,taking no chance to move one false decision;cause i know it might irate you,carefully rejecting invitations cause i know that is what you like..but still in the end i will lurk myself on the corner crying,feeling bad and hurt because of your insensitive accusations..you 've known my sensitivity when it comes to altercation,the words that you utter means something to me..all i want is that for you to accept things without going through you,showing me,resentment and rage first,all i want is for you to treat me like a lady,a wife,speaking softly,going through random things just to capture my acceptance...you once told me that its not your nature to do things like that,and yet again i am looking for another man's personality...well here is my answer..for me it doesnt have to be what you are accustomed to do.cause as long as you're doing it for the one you love,everything that surrounds the two of you becomes your nature...maybe..just maybe you're simply rejecting it because you dont like the thought of going through that kind of trouble and saying sorry is the easiest and better choice that you can do..i honestly envy woman who is being courted by their partners knowing the fact that the man did nothing wrong...for me thats the man saying.."even if i did nothing,i am here understanding your thoughts cause i love you and i dont want you to stay mad"....but i said to myself that i should not have envied them...i have my own partner..i will stick to him no matter what..even if i am now a woman,all grown up..i was once a girl..i dreamt of ponies..happy endings..marriage..and two people passionately inlove..my prince..my saviour...This is when i thought that...even if you love one person it doesnt mean he/she will love you back with the same kind of love....i noticed that love has different levels..like..i love you but not to the point that i want to spend my life with you;or i love you but not enough to respect you;i love you but i love her more;...that is why theres a lot of ladies out there who is being battered,disrespected,etc because
their partners loved them but not enough to treat them well..i know that someone might not like this post,you may get mad,with your reasons..but i will hold staunch with what i believe..though i know that this wont change one thing,,most especially the way i feel about you,and that is love,the greatest love that i can give..now i suddenly felt my reclusive personality taking over me.



im sorry if i bored you..i just have to write something..i do this a lot...when i feel sad,i often write things like this...

1 Beauty Bag Lovers:

~tHiAmErE~ said...

*hugs*

im sorry to know that you had an argument with your hubby.

im pretty sure things will work out,hun.it always does...

as what you said, you don't want to be jealous on girls who have an affectionate partner, though i understand about you wanting to feel affection too...

its be ok,girl
just keep on smiling
*hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...