AWARD!

Friday, August 21, 2009
Mau gave me an award thanks!!!!


To accept this award do the following:

1. Tha3B the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


7 things about me that MIGHT (i said might) be interesting...

  1. i eat tomato..well i like to eat it unchopped much like when i am eating an apple..
  2. i drink coffee or hot chocolate when i am about to take snooze everynight,or else i cant sleep.
  3. instead of throwing my trash(papers,candy wraps,banana peel) on the street,i put them inside my bag..and throw it at the trashbin at my house...
  4. i can do back bending,back flips,and splits..
  5. i dont eat BALUT...i take pity on those poor little chicks whenever i see them..or maybe it grosses me out..
  6. i am a flat footed person...
  7. i am scared of roosters...when i was a kid a big rooster pecked me so bad,i ran but it chased me,and it kept on pecking me, it was traumatizing 0.0 ,it did hurt..
i nominate

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Louie said...

i had a bad experience sa rooster natuka na rin ako sa ang sakit kaya :C peklat talaga :C weee i eat balot naman :D

wow you are such a gymnast galing!! i can do split pero di straight ang mga binti hahaha.anways thanks for tagging me and nice comment shobebe mwah

Ida said...

thank you shobe! each award you give me is much appreciated :) i think i'll edit my latest post to include this. have a nice ninoy aquino day! :D

GirLWithGLasses said...

awwwww

shobe!

thanks for this award! although ngayon ko lang nakita... ill post it as soon as i got my super dooper wish to have a free time :(

i miss you.

jing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...