Wonder Girls-Nobody..ROBOT VERSION!! MUST WATCH!!

Friday, July 31, 2009
hello ladies so i was browsing my facebook a while ago and i found this video of dancing robots its sooo cute and they were dancing to the tune of NOBODY! GO WATCH IT CLICK HERE

anyway i am planning to buy the konad starter set.i think thats what its called..since i dont want to hear myself ranting again.but this time ill go directly to their store and bring my own nail polish ahhaa,the first stamp set that i bought isnt authentic in the first place..NOW GO WATCH THE VIDEO its FULL of CUTENESS i just have to SHARE it.

and i have found a new seller of geo contact lenses who offers less price guaranteed authentic..yEY!!i posted her link on the side of my blog ^_^>>

2 Beauty Bag Lovers:

Tamara said...

OMG! I'm so glad I found your blog, girl!

I mean, I LOVE the fact that you are wearing circle lenses in most of your pictures! I had NO idea that violet ones can be so pretty on brown eyes, gorgeous!

So you seel those? :o

My-My said...

thank you shobe, but you're pretty good on the outer V. :) Doing the outer V is something I rarely wear outside, so I need to practice it a lot.

and I watched the robot videos. I like that song too! I showed it to everyone in my family. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...