shimmer dark blue FOTN

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hi lovelies,here is another look for you all. ^^now this is just me playing with my makeup again.

face:smashbox backdrop cooling tint in 02/everydayminerals pick me up concealer,la colors duo blush.

lips:nyx narcissus + home made lipgloss


eyeshots:looking down:i used f21 white eyeliner as a base.

eyeshadows are from esteelauder and la colors. all have this shimmery silver specs

gel liner from coastal scents and estee lauder more than mascara.

i also applied the dark blue e/s from my lower lashline.and silvery starblue(esteelauder) as a highlighter.

eyes closed..coal color e/s on the outer lid(la colors)

camwhoring time:

hehe notice my horse pendant thats my son's by the way.

strike a pose!..this is the clip that i always use to shove off my bangs out of my face,i use this everyday whenever im at school.

and thats it gals ^_^ have a nice night.hehe.mwuah.




8 Beauty Bag Lovers:

donnarence said...

pretty shobe,, love the blue,, fave mo talaga ang narcissus.. maganda ba ang nyx?? super??

Chrissy said...

I like this look, sis. Really nice. You have pretty eyes!

Pammy said...

Dark colors look good on you better than neutral colors. I noticed that. :)

PrincessPinkcat said...

Beautiful! I love that look on you!

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Nice lok and so cool lippies!

mia said...

so pretty hehe.. love the pics

Louie said...

wow shobebe i'm inluv with your eyes so perdy and classy :)

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...