Review:The Body Shop Brush-On Bronze

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hello there dear readers..good day to you guys i am here for a makeup review,i really love this bronzer,cause its not too burnt on my skin,as long as i apply it with a light hand.anyway here is The Body SHop's Brush-On Bronze..

packaging:

product description:

Best if you want to: Add a touch of radiance to your face, cheeks and décolletage using bronze or buff colored powder beads with light-diffusing particles and pearl pigments.

Best for: all skin types

What it is designed to do: Community Trade marula oil from Namibia leaves skin soft and supple. Light-diffusing particles and pearl pigments instantly brighten skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Bronzing in Three Easy Steps


the sponge....mine wasnt really dirty thats just the products shade rubbed on the sponge.click the picture and you will see tiny specks of shimmery glitters..soo nice...product wasted.



the product:my classmates in junior years snatched some of the beads..dont bring this kind of make up to school,some of your friends will definitely grabbed one or two of this for sure.
some of the beads rolled off a month ago,and it was crushed..sad..anyway this has 2 tones with the same shade.a lighter bronze and a darker bronze.it gives out a shimmery finish but its not too intense.


the sponge is a bit thick i really dont know what this sponge is for..but it serves as a good barrier to keep the beads in place.


i dont know if you can see since the flash blurs out the photo and i applied the bronzer with a stippling brush hence the sheer finish.but IMO you can definitely tell the difference between a blush and the bronzer when applied..Here it gives me this luscent natural glow "sunkissed glow" in laymans term.

side view:used as a blush..(i swept it on the apples of my cheeks up to my temples)see..its really not that shimmery..

Zoom OUT!:(sorry for the ugly flash) but try to click the picture.
it gave me this very nice glow which i totally love,its not only good for a night out,but i think i can work it out in the day light as well.if you want a heavier bronze shade you can definitely build the color up.i dont know about the brightening effect thingy..but i think it somewhat lightens my face up.

BREAKDOWN:

what i like:
  1. it gives me a natural glow w/o looking muddy(notice how some bronzer gives us the mud face look/dirty face look)
  2. not too shimmery(can pass as a matte bronzer when you apply a powder on top of it)
  3. pigmented(you can build up the color as well)
  4. will last you a long time.
  5. you can move some beads on a smaller packaging so that you can bring it with you.
  6. lasted long on my face(with a primer)

What i dont like:
  1. the sponge..i think some of the beads shade was rubbed off in the sponge,such a waste.

price:since i bought mine on ebay this costed 800 php(roughly 17-18$)

COnCLusion: I LOVE IT!!!!.hehe although i like my clinique more than this but i think I'd stick with this one for a while...

have a good Weekdays.. ^_^



6 Beauty Bag Lovers:

~tHiAmErE~ said...

wow!
i like the layout
how cool!

i've been eyeing this one ever since i saw this at tbs, but since im not into bronzers i just said to myself that i don't need it & i'll just save to buy les meteorites..

but you look so natural with it!
it suits you
^_^

Sherry said...

wow.. I have not check the store for such long time..

_Mari_ said...

Wow that's really pretty!

Sarah said...

It looks pretty on you! ^^
I should go check that store too x)

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat script[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.

FreelanceRNurse said...

Hi Camille. =) this is Fria from CBRC if you can remember. haha! I didn't expect I'd bump your blog. Anyway, I am searching for product prizes of body shop items. If you happen to buy one in a local TBS store please tell me the price of the item... please... =)

I'm trying to build up my make up kit! haha! Thanks!

You can leave a msg at my FB account or you can also check out my page at www.iloveclassicbooks.com.

It's a new website, and really nerdy. haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...