I DID SOMETHING STUPID..OR NOT..

Thursday, June 11, 2009
hello everyone,i dont know if this is what you call stupidity or just plain stubborn,i watched youtube the whole afternoon today,topic?.."HOW TO DEPOT EYESHADOWS".. but..its not any ordinary normal large pan or normal size eyeshadow like mac or milani....i tried to depot my Coastal Scents 88 Palette....hahha,coz i want to classify them depending on their shades,and put them into a small case..has anybody done this?if so..i need info..haha coz so far,im not doing it good,actualy i successfully depotted 1 pan without breaking it,the 3 pans i pulled out broke..(BOOHOO),but!!i managed to save them.(you can call it resuscitation..).I will post the pics by tomorrow,and some tips(TIPS?!,I HAVE TIPS?!!) on how i depotted them.

3 Beauty Bag Lovers:

mszcheysser said...

Wow, I never done depotting so I won't be much of a help. Sorry hun :(

Pop Champagne said...

thanks for the follow! Hmm I've never depot my eyeshadow before... I just leave them be incase I break anything. Sorry :(

smilecusiluvu said...

um are you trying to save the orginal palette?? if not then heat the bottom of the eye shadow to loosen the glue little heat will do not to where it will melt through the plastic or anything use a metal pimple poper with the sharp side and poke it through the middle this should ppush the shadow right now if you dont have that just use some tools around your house that can give the same affect if you happen to break your shadow use a water medium to mend it back such as mac fix + or alcohol hope this help! and good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...